Twitter

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Damm funnie

i juz went to hx blog and saw the youtube video. Damm hilarious. I cannot stop laughing at the pringles winner. He is like damm pro. Can tink of such idea.. haha:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD7qzjraupo
is a muz watch video ^^

i tink i am in need of a major spring cleaning. My room is in a mess. I want so mani clothes lying around. I tink ever since i came back from japan, i have like clothes in every part of my room.. Sigh:( and i was still tinking of buying more clothes. Been addicted to cafe world.

Todae went to sch for onli 2 hours. ^^ met evan and went home together with her. Hope to see her more often ^^

okay goin to cook my stuffs for cafe world ^^


ps. rmb to listen to my song before you go ^^ nice song by Tiara & Supernova.

No comments: