Twitter

Sunday, February 8, 2009

my hand.. haha:D
lazy dog..

face like tis.. when it is 6am in the morning
i am half sleeping
my sis is alreadi slping.. i force her to take with me

dark face.. sleepy face

woke up 3 hours ago.. haha:D and now is 6pm.. :D reach hm in the morning todae.. at 8 am.. haha:D is was morning when daddy drive us hm.. damm tired in the morning.. brain was not even moving le.. daddy still say want go eat breakfast.. i can't wait to jump into my bed.. eat breakfast? haha:D when to kezzan's cousin house yesterday.. reach there at 8 pm, but left the house at 7am.. cool right?? from 8 pm, play blackjack, inbetween until 7 am.. oh yah. stil have the dog.. omg lah.. first time playing with dog. dam cute de dog.. he likes me, i likes him :D i wish i can own a dog like tis.. lost all my money. at first is winning, than towards morning, i lost all.. sigh:( thought still can buy some stuffs with the money.. ended up lossing all.. i feel so awake now.. wonder how am i goin to slp later in the night.. tmr still have to go sch at 9.. don noe tmr is it vb interview.. if it is, i am dead meat.. haha:D pics will do the talking lazy to type le..

No comments: