Twitter

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

disappointed

so disappointed ysd.. order tis vest from a certain blogshop, when it open it collection.. it was all sold out.. sian.. i ordered but did not get a reply:( tat mean.. no more.. kina sad.. coz i was looking for a vest like zillion years ago.. tis was the onli one tat caught my eyes... sigh:( was complaining to everyone yesterday.. haha:D those who tolerant me.. sorrie:'''(

tmr is the final paper, netf.. i can't get my mind to study.. i do not want my marks to drop.. sian.. tis is the onli paper i can gt my hopes of getting a B or ... haha:D but i have no mood to study at al.. haven even started revising.. sian.. so mani mani chapters.... ysd vb was better than i expected.. but still horrible coz i made damm lot of stupid mistake.. hope i will be about to pass.. :D i can't wait for tmr.. when exam is finally over.. wohoo.. haha:D gt lots and lots of program when the holiday start.. haha:D eg.. goin for my korean lesson.. wohoo.. :D goin to learn mani mani stuffs.. haha:D hope i will be able to at least speak a little korean after goin for tat class... :D okay i should stop here.. if not i am goin to fail my netf.. :(

No comments: