Twitter

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random

Being random here. Shall post some of the pictures i took recently. Mostly is still in my camera. All this pictures i took from facebook. Been working this few weeks. Tiring to the max. Learnt quite a no. of things.. Did things i never dare to do. Like email some company asking some questions. Haha:D when i say company i mean big company like those in that states. :D
Pictures are according to the dates i went out. So the bottom one will be the earliest :D

Went to SIM to hand in our result slips on sat. But to our dismay, it was close..Called daddy to ask him to fetch us to kaplan. Guess what?? It was close too. Just not my day. After that, took a cab to far east plaza for some nail therapy. Seriously even for cab we had to wait for half an hour. Tell me if it is my day or not? Went to taka for dinner. Ate dinner at some italian restaurant. It was pretty good :D This sums up my day with them :D

Went out with alicia and mich after work. I kinda forget which day was that. I guess it was last two weeks ago? LOL had an enjoyable day. Went to esplanade for popeyes, walked around MBS.. Chat about some stuffs and home sweet home :D


Trying to act cute here ^^



Love the view over here :D
This was another day with alicia. Cant rmb when too. I think it was a sat.

Went to hard rock hotel to visit fel. The swimming pool was super cool. I love it to the max.

Fel's bday. LOL totally underdressed for this occasion.
I wish i had worn a dress inside of a shirt and shorts.



This sums up my post for the day :D
I guess this blog is dying soon.
TTYL :D

No comments: