Twitter

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I love my new shoes

I love my shoes :D Just bought them today. I really love them.. Finally i bought something i love with my own earn money :D I did not buy them with my allowance but with my own money i earn. Feel so accomplish man :D I would love to post the picture of my shoes but my phone is currently spoil!!! I have no idea y. I was tweeting and suddenly it gone blank. It was not low battery either. I tried to charge it.

Nevertheless i still love my shoes :D

**edited. I just took pictures of my shoes with my camera :D


Nice right?

Yesterday went out with shirley, priscilla and ryan for dinner :D It was a mini meet up. Kinda to celebrate my birthday :D I was touched even though we met for a short while. Love their present to the max. :D Will post the picture up soon after my phone is back to normal. (Feel so weird without my phone. ) Ate at ding tai feng. I guess we ordered too much. Luckily ryan was there. LOL. Chill around ion before settling down in TCC for coffee. Talk for awhile and went out of ion to continue our chat. :D Home sweet home after that. Although the time was short but we really talked quite alot.. Miss them to the max..

Ps. I love the song from Miss A " Bad Girl, Good girl" and 4 Minutes "Heart to heart".. Really good.



"Heart to heart" from 4 minutes


Miss A "Bad Girl, Good girl

Shall end my post here.
Ciao.

No comments: