Twitter

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It has been a long long time

It has been a long time since i updated my blog. Wonder if anyone still reads them. LOL I am finally back from china. Even though i am in singapore but i really miss wuhan alot now. The friends i make there are the best i ever met. Okay my singapore friends are still the best. But really i had lots of fun in wuhan.. Too many emotions, feelings to write it all down. But overall i had fun. :D Never regret going there. Okay i juz got back from korea. Celebrated my chinese new year in korea. It was fun.. I learned skiing over there. It was super super tiring. The coming down part was fun but going back up the hill is super tiring.. Okay one picture of me wearing the hanbok :D Really love it. I had to pin up my fringe because i was wearing a hat before wearing the hanbok.. Too bad man..

Before is making kimchi session.

This is the after. Super cool :D


I shall blog till here. Will blog more if i have the time. I have so many pictures.. Like 2k over. From china to korea. Okay i think more than 2000.. Seriously thinking of uploading all the pictures makes me wanna cry..

No comments: