Twitter

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Rose and The Lily

Hearts is poem called The Rose and The Lily


White grows the lily, Red grows the rose
Here lies my laddie, See how he grows
One day he'll leave me, To cross shadowed sea
Pray god protected him, keep him safe with me

Watching the legend of the seekers juz now. The confessor sang this poem to the little boy who is the listener.. Sounds so beautiful when she sang it :D

Listening to songs sang by Loreena McKennitt. Her voice makes me melt.. Like i am lost in the middle of the dessert but i am not even scared at all...

Juz saw a dress at tracyeinny don noe whether should i buy or not.. Been thinking of tis question for one whole day alreadi.. And i saw a shorts i hearts from hula and co. I want to buy it so badly too.. Y do all the nice things appear when i am broke?? I tink when i am broke everything juz seems so nice. It juz the brain doing..

I juz ordered the dress from them.. Starve for the next two days (i would nvr be able to do that )

haha:D todae lesson was veri dry. Flash was boring, java needless to say. Business was even more boring. All we did was close the program and open the program. But is 10 times better than doin java.. Tmr is the last weekday of the week ^^ can't wait. Going to watch 2012 tmr with family members :D

Ending this post here..

No comments: