Twitter

Thursday, September 24, 2009

working life...

working is boring and relax in a way or another.. haha:D i gt nothing much to blog about..

on tues, evan came down to my work place to look for me ^^ nothing can express my happiness.. Except that she said what i wore was veri short... lolx.. i wore a min dress with stocking? okay maybe the dress was a little short.. anyway, we went to HANS.. wanted to eat in tis japanese restaurant selling ramen.. But there were too mani ppl.. and i onli have one hour lunch break.. therefore HANS :D good choice man.. Totally did not regret.. the food there were reasonable.. like i bought tis chicken chop set lunch for 10.50. It comes alone with soup of the day, drinks ( choices between ice lemon tea, orange juice, coffee, tea..) garlie bread and lastly dessert (which was black forest ) i tink it is was veri worth it.. :D worth eating there.. feel abit guilty to evan.. made her come all the way to raffles by herself :( but she will not hear of it.. thanks darling :D

Okay since i gt nothing to post, i will post my daily wear?? but nothing interesting.. LOL.. coz most of the image is blur. Coz i cannot possibly take my oufit in the office?? lolx.. using self timer.. IMAGINE that.. how funnie would that be?? Tmr mich and alicia coming down to look for me during my lunch break ^^ how nice of them.. :D love all my friends:D they are darlings.. Anyway i am flying to Japan soon. Can't wait.. My auntie and uncle is coming alone with us.. lolx.. it was decided juz last week ^^

oh ya todae i ate alone ^^ first time in my life.. i ate at burger king.. was too hungry.. anyway eating alone was quite fun though.. in a way.. But quite sad too.. okay i am so contradicting.. Next week will be my last week of work ^^ But i have to save for my bag^^ hope i will be able to buy it.. haha:D okay pics up next












No comments: