Twitter

Thursday, December 11, 2008

there is onli one word to describe my day todae... boring like siao... woke up at 12 plus... nothing to eat.. so ordered mac.. haha:D called like damm lot ppl todae to company me eat lunch, but no one ans or either busy... now than noe that i hav limited friends.. haha:D spent my day rotting at hm todae.. yesterday, went to sch for tbcm than hav to hand in project.. class start at 8.. like nvr reallie listen coz teacher is like talking 'rubbish'... anyway, most of the ppl doin project.. haha:D my group most relax sia.. we did everything le.. even print.. haha:D so cool right? after class, at 10.. me, ryan and justin went to fc 3 to bind our project than can hand in le.. walk all the way there.. saw the sign that say 11 than open.. so we sat down at fc 3.. justin went to meet friend, left me and ryan waiting there... so bored lah.. nothing to do.. wait and wait.. finally the auntie came.. haha:D we went to bind and wait for justin to come back.. than pris, shirley,..... came.. waited again for them to hand in together.. when we handed in our project, it was 12... gosh.. haha:D than went hm.. :D

No comments: