Twitter

Sunday, December 14, 2008

omg lah.. i like tis necklace so so so so much.. sigh:(
tis is the my fav.. someone buy for me?? 45 dollars.. sigh:(





haha:D did not gt a chance to blog yesterday.. on friday, went to escape with tingli and her bro.. :D too bad, rainbow and inverted were not open.. so we play the ship, flippers, family coaster, go kart, and i forget le.. haha:D keep playing and playing.. fun.... went hm around 4 plus.. we went to white sand to take bus.. haha:D me and tingli saw hoodies.. so we bought it.. i like chose quite long.. :D nice.. love my hoodie.. :D yesterday, me and my family went to ps.. ate at burger king.. haha:D show tis jeans jacket in fox... super nice.. daddy bought for me.. so so so so happie:D goin to hongkong next next week.. :D meeting M.A.C next thursday.. super excited.. the first plan was todae.. but i forgot who cannot make it.. haha:D than tues, i cannot make it.. than now is thurs.. hope everyone can.. including me.. :D okay pics will do the talking now..

No comments: