Twitter

Friday, June 17, 2011

Mundane life.

Since i started blogging again. I should continue to do so. :D
Seen work ended, i been going out almost every single day.
Always hanging out around orchard.. Starbucks, shop.. This is my life. My mundane life :D
Shall post some picture up before i bore you guys :D

Found this pictures in my album. :D
This was taken in china by steph itouch.
Love the jacket
Went to eat at tonkichi as taka with tingli and mei xian.
Was suppose to watch kungfu panda 2 but becoz of me, we changed it to super 8.
Sorry guys. Wonder if kungfu panda would be nicer than super 8??



Love this meal to the max.
This was when i am still in the office.
Took this picture to send to shirley and pris to tempt them.
Coz they were very hungry and i was having lunch :D
Ytd with tingli and mei xian at starbucks.
Sorry my pictures is like all over the place. LOL
With steph and fel when we are in JCU.. :D
After eating at prata house. The prata was so so only.
End of today post. Nothing much anw.. I don really know what to blog also..
Ciao :D

No comments: