Twitter

Thursday, March 19, 2009

FINALLY

OMG... finally can blog.... did not blog for a few days coz i can't get into blogger...... and the problems still continue... i can onli use internet explorer to blog... i can no longer use firefox.... anyone can help me??? i reallie need help...
click for clear view....


todae went to interview at orchard... spent the whole half an hour finding tat place.. lolx.. juz because of an misunderstanding... lolx... ate hiagen diaz ice cream todae:D all becoz hui xin tempt me too... haha:D went to find mei xian after the interview.. went to jurong point... we had to travel all the way to jurong juz to get our jacket... lolx... oh yah.. i forget.. mei xian owe me a ben an jerry ice cream:D noe y?? coz she told me tat boon lay is on the red line... and i told her is green line... even called pris to confirm tis.. :D so she lost... :D anyway, went to esprit to get the jacket.... the sales lady there, is super super horrible... she gt attitude problem... she tink we small, no money to buy.. veri idiot... tis is wad happen:
when we went in esprit, we went to find our jacket... took two jacket to try.. went waiting for mei xian, she confront me and ask me to give her the jacket.. i told her i am still looking, chosing which one i want, than she idiot, keep asking me for the jacket.. like i will take the jacket and run away... tis matter, i still don care.. the worse is, when looking around the shop, she kept staring at us and glare... what the hell lah... when we pay, she pratically threw the plastic bag at us and glare and stare.. and talk in her own language to her friends... saying about us.. tinking we don understand... make me feel like complaining to her manager... thought i did not... mom said i should and she say i should call that branch tmr and complain.... bad service... cannot stop talking about it... okay should stop here and go to bed... feeling damm tired and mad...
paid for the jacket and still gt treated like tis... stupid lady... oh yah.. forget... wed finally gt my results... not too bad.. at least i pass and improve a little from last sem :D goin to slp soon... my leg is hurting me... sian.. high heels are nice.. but it hurts my leg too :(

No comments: