Twitter

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

tired todae althought it was fun.. went out with mich and alicia todae.. we walked around orchard... haha:) remind me not to wear heels anymore.. my leg is hurting me.. sob sob:( anyway, went to eat kfc for lunch.. than after lunch, went to walk around.. do not noe where to go.. so we went far east plaza look look.. saw mango sales lots of time.. than around 4 plus, we went to ljs to eat cake.. hehe:) quite nice.. took lots of pics.. but all with alicia.. so will hav to wait for her to send me than can upload.. hehe:) i had fun goin out with them.. mmmm.. when ar we goin to meet again?? okay i arrange.. hehe:) tis time i should be able to make it le.. hahaha:) cos is i arrange de.. hehe:) oh yah.. tmr goin to sch at 9.40.. super sian.. don feel like goin.. anyway, trying to burn the show.. but cannot.. sob sob.. they say my show is corrupted.. i have been trying since i don noe where.. i tink it was one month ago.. sob sob:( poor me.. someone help me..sigh:( okay will update again tmr...

No comments: