Twitter

Sunday, May 18, 2008

us again.. hehe:P


de random.. so ugly.. hehe:)



me and cyndi.. heh
me and xin xin


calsberg can't gt any better.. hehe:)



our slippers and shoes




me and tingli..







posing with de poster.. haha:)



carl's jr





us and de panda.. hehe:)





nice movie





the cute panda..






oh yah.. finally finish my project.. so suck lah.. there is tis photoshop project.. i did three times and all super ugly.. so.. i deleted and started a new one.. finally one tat make me happie.. and with my help of my sis.. hehe:) will show some other times.. hehe:) mmmm.. yesterday, i had a great great time with de sixgurls.. too bad cylvi nvr go.. all of us could make it except her.. sigh:( we arrange to meet at 12pm at serangoon mrt station.. so sorrie i was de latest. anyway, we headed to dobhy ghaut to watch what happen in vegas.. super super nice show.. rate it 4 1/2/5 oh yah.. and we took photo with de kungfu panda.. and de panda suddenly talk and scare me and hui xin. haha:) damm funnie.. we walk around with de panda.. hehe:) while waiting for de movie to start, we went to eat carl's jr.. delicious but veri big portion.. after our movie,we went to bugis.. evan wanted to gt bag.. sigh:( regreted not buying tat bag.. sigh:( walk around bugis lookiing for bag.. finally evan found her's..and hui xin bought a bag too.. me,cyndi and ting li bought bangles.. hehe:)went lookin for mei xian shoes.. but cannot fond so at last around 7, we went hm.. had a great day.. wish we were still in sec sch.. sigh:( miss all of them so much... anyway, goin out soon... goin to look at fishes.. haha:)oh yah.. and more pic to come up coz evan haven send me her's.. hehe:)

No comments: