Twitter

Sunday, March 30, 2008

yo.. i am back.. did not blog yesterday as i went out.. yesterday woke up around 12 plus.. hav onli 7 hours of slp.. sigh:( got black eye bag.. i went to bishan yesterday with my mom and sis.. we went to bishan to eat mos burger.. after tat we shop around and i bought 2 shirts. One a polo t and de other is a normal shirt.. heart pain as i bought it with my own money.. :( anyway, after tat we went to de library to borrow books.. after borrowng, it was alreadi 4 plus.. so we went home.. as i did not get my full 8 hours of slp, i went back home to take a nap.. too tired.. after tat nap, we went out to eat dinner at kovan.. and went back to bishan.. yesterday was all day out with famiily.. todae was sitting at home and doin nothing.. raining todae.. weather is so cooling.. how nice singapore weather will always remain tis cooling.. i feel like goin back to my beauty slp.. ending my blog here..:)

No comments: